|OUTER FACADE PASTE|
|Is an outer facade filling and surface restoration paste, which has a flexible structure and an acrylic copolymer emulsion base.
AREAS OF USE: It is a material that can be used reliably in the filling and surface restorations of concrete, raw concrete, gas concrete, betopan, eternit, mdf, brick, and the repair of mineral based surfaces such as old paint and plaster.
|APPLICATION: The surfaces should be in a solid, clean, and dry state and should be self-supporting. In order to enable the paste to stick better to the surface, after application of transparent property primers (Bianca Insulation Primer, Vals Primer) is performed, plaster application process should be started. If application is to be performed on surfaces previously painted, do not add any cement to the Outer Facade Paste. For surfaces that will be painted for the first time, add white or grey cement in the ratio of 20% to the Outer Facade Plaster and mix with water until it attains the right density and a homogenous mixture. Apply the paste that is ready for use, on the surface with a spatula or a flexible steel trowel. Take care to ensure the ambient temperature is +5ºC during application. Do not apply under heavy winds and under direct sunlight.
THINNING (Volume): Ready for use.
DRYING PERIOD (20°C): Second Layer Application: 24 hours.
COVERAGE: Around 1000-1500 g/m², in one coating depending on surface absorption and smoothness.
STORAGE: Shelf life is 2 years when stored unopened, dry and cool conditions.
PACKING: 25,00 kg.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
• While applying paint wear eye protective glasses
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• Ensure maximum ventilation during application and drying.
• Keep container tightly closed and keep out of reach of children.
• Protect from frost and extreme temperature.
• Do not empty the excess paint into sink or closed.
• Clean paint brush and roller with water after each application.
• Ensure this pack is stored upright and secure during transportation.